Dr. Miklós Bán
MTA-DE "Lendület" Behavioural Ecology Research Group
University of Debrecen Dept. of Evolutionary Zoology
H-4010, Debrecen Egyetem tér1.
Phone: +36 52 512-900 ext. 62357
email: banm "@" vocs.unideb.hu
- Cuckoo - host coevolution and arms race
- Experimental shift in hosts' acceptance threshold of inaccurate-mimic brood parasite eggs. Biology Letters. 2006.
- Internal incubation and early hatching in brood parasitic birds. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London B: Biological Sciences. 2011.
- Simultaneous viewing of own and parasitic eggs is not required for egg rejection by a cuckoo host. Behavioral Ecology. 2013.
- Individually distinctive vocalization in Common Cuckoos (Cuculus canorus). Journal of Ornithology. 2017.
- Simple command-line open-source software to analyse behavioural observation video recordings. Acta Zoologica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae. 2017.
- Can common cuckoos discriminate between neighbours and strangers by their calls?. Animal Behaviour. 2017.
Sorry, requested page not found!
Please contatct the site administrator!